Wednesday, July 04, 2007

He's Ba-aaaaaaaaack!

I'm very excited to announce that my younger brother has officially landed (according to the website--I haven't actually talked to him) in the good ole US of A! He hasn't been here since last August! I got lucky and was able to see him for a few hours one day in January, but it's always good to have him home for a few weeks. Since he can't visit my blog while overseas, he's gonna have some major reading to catch up on! The only bad thing about his being home is that I must return these goods in the picture to their rightful owner: hat, GameCube, and iTrip...and there's probably more around here. Small price to pay for having Marty home, though!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARTY,
WELCOME TO THE U.S.A., ESPECIALLY ON THE 4TH OF JULY!! MAY HE BLESS YOU WITH A SAFE AND BLESSED TIME WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND SOME TIME TO RELAX. THANK YOU FOR SERVING HIM SO FAITHFULLY. NOW, WHEN YOU COME TO DC, YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF HOMES!!!!

Kelley C said...

Is he in the US to stay?

merritt said...

I wish! He's going back in August.