Sunday, July 15, 2007

One down, two to go

Hey, Kids,

Well, we made it through yet another weekend. Because I know you are all wondering, here are some of the things that we did: ate grilled cheese sandwiches, browsed at Crate and Barrel (this is my new favorite place, by the way), enjoyed the evening at Starbucks (it was actually cool enough to sit outside!), watched several episodes of The Office, ran errands, took a nap, went to CFA, and wandered around Borders. That might sound like a really boring weekend, but it was actually really fun! One of those had-to-be-there weekends to understand the fun.

You might have noticed a new and fabulous feature on our blog: a poll. It's a new thing that Google has added, so I thought I would give it a try. It looks as though you can only vote once, which I think stinks. I'm not sure, though. We'll see what happens with it over the next few days.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't get the poll to work. Is it working for other people?

Anonymous said...

Yep - I just cast my vote, because I TOTALLY knew the answer, thanks to stalking your blog back before I was addicted to commenting. How about a countdown until you arrive in G'Vegas???

merritt said...

Mel, did you get it to work?

I would include a countdown to Greenville, but a) it will already say 1 tomorrow and b) Brett thinks that having more than 2 countdowns might be a little excessive. I would put a countdown for everything, if I could, so he has to talk a little bit of sense back into me!

Jonathan said...

I totally have a $50 crate and barrel gift certificate from my wedding that i have been saving for my HOUSE! We'll have to go spend it. except we don't have a C&B here.1`1 that last part was from kiran.

and this is kelley not jonathan

Brett said...

I will buy your $50 C&B gift card. I love that store.

Kelley C said...

NO SALE! I totally want to use it but I was saving it for my first house. I don't care if I have to drive to hotlanta to use it. no deal.