Sunday, July 08, 2007

Home again

We're back from our fun weekend with the fam. The next time we go up there, it will be on our way out of town and to our new residence. Kinda sad. We've loved being able to drive up and down to see my parents and Mike, Jeni, and Madi as frequently as we have. I think since August 2006, we've been up there at least 10 times!

Marty's here!

Uncle Brett, mind if I borrow these?

Sherwood, our beloved family cat
(my parents might say "beloved" is a strong word
since they actually have to deal with her all the time!)


Tomorrow morning I have a phone interview for a teaching position that y'all can be praying for. Gracias!

5 comments:

Kelley C said...

how's the interview???

merritt said...

It went just peachy! The principal taught Spanish for 2 years here in Houston! Amazing!

She said she would contact me in the next day or two to let me know what the next step is. Keep praying!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'll alert People Magazine that your blog proves You Really Love Your...I heart Texas shirt.

merritt said...

Thanks, LP! The earrings are on, too. And the flip flops. Wow, People would have a heyday with me since I'm wearing practically all my favorite things AT ONE TIME!!

Anonymous said...

This week, I really love my Furman sweatpants. I can't remember if those were on my list or not, but they should be. I heart them.