Tuesday, July 17, 2007

IDK my BFF Jill

There will be about 1/2 of you reading this blog that see my post title and immediately start smiling because you know what that line comes from. For the other 1/2, I'll provide the video. It's taken me several months to figure out that I totally have a friend named Jill, and I should, and now do, go around saying this line at least 20 times a day. But, in order that my husband doesn't get too jealous, I've modified the phrase: IDK my BFF Brett! Maybe I'll start preceding all friends with "IDK my BFF".


We just got back from dinner with IDK my BFF the Drivers. They are fabulous people and have been great friends to have here in Houston. We will definitely miss getting to see them.

I'm leaving tomorrow to go see IDK my BFF Kelley. And IDK my BFF Lauren. And IDK my BFF Sarah and IDK my BFF Katie. Wohoo! Yay for girlfriends! I'm very sad to be leaving IDK my BFF Brett for so long, though! I'll post as I can!

5 comments:

Julia said...

how do you get all of this cool stuff on your blog? I'm so not down with the times. Oh I forgot, i live in the mountains, which puts me about 10 years behind.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of our BFF Jill...there she is! As for posting YouTube on your blog, TISNF! I don't know how to do it either, Jilly.

kflythe said...

Love that commercial!

Julia said...

I am really sad that all of you are getting together and I'm not going to be there. What is up with that??

merritt said...

We missed you, Jilly!

LP and Jill-putting the video on the blog is super easy. When you find a video on youtube, just copy and paste the link that says "embed". Jilly, I can tutor you on all the other features. Just email me with what you want to put in there.