Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finishing up

Yesterday was my last day up at the church; today I gave a test to my tutoree and finished that job. Tomorrow is my last "free" day here in town that I have to run errands and do all of those things that I wanted to do. I've got so much swimming around in my head that I'm not sure what I even HAVE to get done!

In other news, I got a new cell phone today. I told y'all about dropping mine last week. I was very relieved when it arrived today and I was actually able to get it to work. You see, I bought it off eBay. After doing my research, I found out that it was only a bit more expensive to buy a completely new phone there than it would have been to fix my screen (according to the estimate). And whose to say that it was only the screen that needed fixing?

I'm not a big eBay-er, so I was a bit nervous about the whole thing, but it worked well. The only thing that isn't perfect is that the charger I was sent is not an American one; at least I was given a converter to go with it! Random. Now I have a working phone and most of my phone numbers back! AND I downloaded a really fun ringtone! I'm tired of having to use Brett's phone to call myself, so y'all should call me so I get to hear it!

No comments: