Sunday, July 01, 2007

Yay for July!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
It's July! Isn't that fantastic? "THIS month" sounds so much better than "next month".

Well, the reason that we think "THIS month" is particularly wonderful is because we celebrate our anniversary! Yay for us! However, we have been anticipating this July especially because this is the month we finally close on our house! Yay for us--again!

And what's really amazing is that these two major events will happen on the same day! And we didn't even pick the date!

So, raise your glasses to July! It's gonna be a good one!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely different topic: here's The Daily Grind for today:

We went to church this morning & then had lunch at the apt with my parents, which was great fun. I love having my parents visit! That was such a wonderful surprise!

This afternoon, B and I made our way to Circuit City. This seems to be our weekend activity. But this time, we actually bought something! Since my camera went ca-put this week, we knew we would have to get a new one in the next few weeks (I'm a little obsessive about documenting our lives in picture and wouldn't last very long without one). Since my brother is coming home in about 3 days, I really wanted to have it for the upcoming weekend. And now I do! I got this great little Canon that will probably take me four days to figure out how to use. As soon as I figure it out, I'll post a few random pictures and you can rave about what a fabulous photographer I am. OK? Perfect.

Later, gators.

2 comments:

Kelley C said...

which canon?

merritt said...

850 IS

We thought about getting a big one like y'all, but ultimately decided that I love to be able to carry mine in my purse.