Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh, how I missed thee, Internet (sort of)

For the last few days, I've been very MIA because I've been visiting Kelley. Last time I visited Kelley (in India), I posted all kinds of stuff, but this time, ironically, she doesn't have any internet in the house where they are living temporarily. It's been kinda nice to be away, but I have to admit that when I walked up the stairs in the airport and saw the "Free hi speed wireless available" sign, I got pretty excited! Such a great way to waste time and catch up on the 37 new blog entries I had to read!

I'm about to hop on my plane, and get home to my fabulous husband! I can't wait! Be looking for lots of fun posts over the next few days! So much has happened and will happen in the upcoming week!

4 comments:

kflythe said...

One day until you're homeowners! Congrats in advance... And happy aniversary, too!

Anonymous said...

Just one more perk in Greenville - free wireless. Do the wonders of this fabulous city ever end???

merritt said...

I love Greenville. They have the best downtown area EVER. Seriously.

Kelley C said...

Actually, Brett sent Mert to me for a week of internet detox. He was concerned she was becoming addicted. Obviously, we weren't very successful since she has returned to her former habits.