Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Christmas is over, and it's depressing! But Happy New Year! My family has an innate ability to drag out major events such as birthdays and Christmases, so it was fun to continue that trait this weekend as Brett and I traveled up to the Big D area to enjoy time with the family.Matt, Erin, and Kadin were there on Saturday, which was really fun! We all enjoyed another round of Christmas as the two of us exchanged with my parents. Kadin helped by passing out the gifts, but apparently he thought I deserved every present, as he brought them all to me, no matter who he was told to give them to! Our New Year's Eve was quiet. We attended church and then hung out with Mike and Jeni when they brought Madi over to spend the night with us; they had to stay up all night with 150 teens! At midnight, Mom, Dad, B, and I watched the rerun of the ball drop from Times Square and then immediately went to bed! Party animals, I know.

Guess whose necklace that is? Remember, I told you she liked my jewelry!

The rest of this week will be busy with work and fun! Wake plays in the Orange Bowl tomorrow, so check your local listings!!

No comments: