Saturday, January 27, 2007

India is Here! (for Merritt, at least)


So Merritt has left for India! Her plane made it to Chicago, and now she has a 5 hour layover. The 15 hour flight to India leaves tonight, and she should arrive Sunday morning around 10am CST. It will be about 9pm India-time. Hopefully she'll be able to stay awake some during the long flight because as soon as she gets there it will be bedtime.

That leaves me here to man the blog. I'll do my best for the next 24 hours in Merritt's absence. She'll pick up again when she gets to India and can post some pictures.

Merritt kindly left a "honey-do" list. It includes paying the rent, doing the taxes, taking out the trash, cleaning, and doing laundry. She's taken good care of me in terms of food though; otherwise, I would starve.

So what else should her lonely husband do in her absence?

2 comments:

Kelley C said...

Thanks for lending us Merritt for a week. I hope she feels better by the time she gets here. Looks like Kiran & I have tummy troubles today. Not fun.

do your taxes? Seriously? You two are way too on the ball.

Brett said...

Merritt runs a tight ship around here! She should be landing in a few minutes. I hope her sinuses didn't burst during the 15 hour flight. I hope everyone feels better the next few days.