Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jeni!

It's Jeni's birthday today!!!!!!

I love the fact that Jeni is married to my brother, yet people see us together and wonder if we are related because we have glasses and curly hair. And I love that she is organized and detailed and thinks just like me, making us have so many traits like sisters would have and making me so different from Mike, who is the king of being casual and going with the flow. And I also love that she has been in my life for so long that I can hardly remember a time without her being there. She's definitely much more than just an in-law; she's my sister!

Have a great day, sis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merritt
Thanks for saying all those sweet things that I think are soooo true too!! You are the best sister ever. I love you very much!

merritt said...

Love you, too!