Thursday, January 11, 2007

Icecream, Gyms, and Comments

Ahhhh....I love icecream. I've gotten better about not eating it every nite before I go to bed, but, really, I should be allowed that pleasure. Once I leave TX in August, the only time I'll have it before bedtime is when I come to visit my parents, and I'll stock up on my Blue Bell fix then. NoVa is missing out in not having Blue Bell. I can also justify eating icecream at nite because Brett and I have been superstars about going to the gym. The last two days I have felt as though someone beat my arms with a bat; I'm sore, very sore. I need to get into shape before I have to sit on a plane for so long and my muscles think they don't ever have to work. It's a 15 hour flight just from Chicago. That's after my 3 hour flight there and a 5 hour layover. I really love Kelley and Jonathan a lot. I will chant the previous sentence when I get stuck next to the guy who hasn't showered in a week. =)

No other big news. We have no plans for the weekend other than cleaning and finally getting the Christmas decorations down. We don't have tons of those, so it doesn't really phase us that they are still up.

Don't forget, Ladies and Gents, that tomorrow, Friday, the 12th, is officially the last day of Delurking Week. It's your day to make your presence known! I know you are out there. Thanks to all those who gave me a message (technically, I should say us, as this is a blog by my hubby and me; however, if you haven't noticed, I'm clearly the reigning author); I feel loved and appreciated. Really. As encouragement for those who have not yet delurked, I have the following note for you:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merritt,

We cannot let another posting go by without assuring you of how much we enjoy and anticipate your entries. A VERY BIG THANK YOU!!! I constantly monitor the site and love to hear of your activities and stuff. Now for the ice cream thing, I'm sure you can find some Green Bird or something. We love you. Jo and Charlie

merritt said...

Hey, Liz,

You'll always be my hero because you and Jeremy decided to get married a week later than originally planned and in Charlotte, therefore allowing us to get married at the chapel that summer! Who knows when we would have married otherwise! We hope to come to Austin sometime this spring, so maybe we'll catch you. Do you have a blog??? It's fun to spy on other FU folk; I'm guilty of that!

Thanks for saying hi!