Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Non-stop

That's how I feel life has been since the holidays officially ended! I've been extremely productive the last two days, especially considering the fact that I'm still really in "let's be on vacation" mode!

After working out, getting ready for the day, making some phone calls, and running errands, I got to enjoy a nice lunch at Ruggles. I met a friend Ginger and her daughter Katy, who is home from A&M for Christmas break. It was one of those lunches in which we talked for a while, and then, all of a sudden, it's been 2 hours! I used to babysit Katy, so it's really fun to hear her talk about her college experiences now. I went to work for the rest of the afternoon and have been marking things off my to-do list even since being home!

Brett has an auction on Ebay that is about to end. I would have told y'all earlier, but I don't think any of you is in the market for a set of VA Barbri books. I'm thrilled about this sale for two reasons: 1) it's extra moo-lah; 2) that's about 10 books that won't clutter my home for eternity. Way to go, Brett!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Did the books sell? I'm currently trying to sell an old bridesmaid dress on Ebay...

merritt said...

Yes, they did! There was hardly any bidding until just a few hours before the auction closed, so don't necessarily give up hope if you don't have much going on until right before it ends.