Friday, January 19, 2007

Travel advice

In just about one week, I'll be heading out for an adventure. In two weeks, Brett will head out. Although we have both traveled through several different countries, we want to know if you folks out there have any travel advice to offer us as we prepare to go! Feel free to list it all, as I'm sure I am forgetting even little things as I prepare for the journey! You can also list things I should do to make life easier for Brett at home while I'm gone! Thanks for the help!


Oh--and note to self: buy a crossword and logic puzzle book to keep busy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most importantly, make mucho chocolate chip cookies so he can pull them out of the freezer and stuff himself whenever he misses you. I am sure that will often:)

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get a neck pillow?

merritt said...

Good call with the cookies!

No, never got a neck pillow. I do have a small pillow I found in the chest in my old room that I might be able to use.

Kelley C said...

don't leave your neck pillow on the first flight. it won't do you any good on the next flights.

Kelley C said...

Bring mucho chocolate chips cookies with you to India!

Kelley C said...

If you have any sort of cold or sinus issues take medicine so you don't have your head explode upon descending and have to barf in the barf bag and have the nurses sitting next to you ask if you are afraid to fly.

Kelley C said...

If you cry at the airport they will give you bulkhead seats. I think it helps if you are pregnant too.

merritt said...

Kelley, thank you for that plethora of travel information! I'll be sure to make sure that I have chocolate chip cookies, am pregnant, teary-eyed, and sick. Sounds like it will be an incredibly fun flight! =)