Sunday, March 04, 2007

Serene Saturday

I feel as though that is how our Saturday was: not too busy, not too lazy. In case you were wondering, my pain is somewhat better, though eating is pure misery. I don't have as much of the excruciating constant pain; now it's just painful, constant pain! But, that meant that I was more mobile today...and in a better mood!

We did some things around here (including giving my hubby a stunning haircut!), and Brett suggested taking a walk at the park, which we did. After 3 miles we finally came to the car again, and I was tired! I'm glad we went, as it was absolutely beautiful here today. We even spent the day enjoying the open windows and screen door! This evening we popped in Pride and Prejudice. Have you seen it? It's such a GREAT film! It's one of my favorites, and even Brett likes it!

4 comments:

Kelley C said...

you cut brett's hair???

merritt said...

Yep (well, shaved is more accurate)! I'm a pro! He looks good!!

Ericka said...

The new P&P or the classic? I prefer Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy, also on your other post - "this" clearly refers to the current day...sorry Merritt. By the way, sorry I missed your birthday, I've had the flu and no energy to even type a note. I'm glad you are feeling better - how does a pill get stuck there???

merritt said...

We were watching the new one. I can't remember the older one now that I've seen te new one! I'm sure I would like both. I also like Sense and Sensibility. Have you seen "The Importance of Being Earnest"? He's in that, and I think you would like it.

I'm feeling lots better now; can actually eat! Certain groups of pill are much more inclined to get stuck (like the malaria pill I was taking). Plus, apparently I didn't drink enough water and lay down too soon afterward. Who would've thought?