Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The perfect gift

One of the happiest things in life for me is finding the perfect gift for someone. It doesn't have to be big, just perfect. Most of the time, it happens when you aren't even looking for it. Then that's really fun, because you can give it at an unexpected time!

Folks, take a look at this perfect gift. I was at a party warehouse trying to find something to send my brother who teaches overseas. He likes random things to pass out to his students. I had a box of 100 pencils in my hand and stumbled upon these erasers: Ping Pongs!! (I admit that if you don't know him this might not seem perfect, but it is.) I found two sets. And the lady gave them to me for free because they were the only two in the whole store and should have been in a big package. I can't wait for him to get it! I'm more excited about these little erasers than the whole big box he's gonna get--and it's got some good stuff inside!

No comments: