Thursday, March 01, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERRITT!!

Today is Merritt's birthday everyone. Yay! While I have no doubt that Merritt would surely post about it at some point today (see earlier post with countdown), I thought I would beat her to it. If you can't celebrate with us, please comment to this post and tell Merritt how much you love her because she would like that just as much. To all you lurkers out there (and you know who you are!), today is your day. Step up to the plate. Yay for Merritt!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Merritt,

I hope you have a wonderful birthday today. As we say in my country of Lichtenstein, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Brett said...

Merritt, Happy Birthday!

I've been silent long enough...who is this Ulrich guy?

merritt said...

Ahh, Ulrich is my secret, but not so secret, admirerer. He's trying to woo me with great feats and Chaucer's poetry, but so far, he hasn't won me over. You, Brett, keep one-uping him, so he loses every time....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Merritt

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Merritt!

Kelley C said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERT!

merritt said...

Thanks, everyone! It was a great day because of you...and because of my fabulous husband!