Thursday, March 29, 2007

Why not us?

So y'all have heard me rave about the 1000 Places to See Before You Die book, and get all excited about marking things off. You've been along as we've seen"River Walk", "Menil Collection", "Taj Mahal", and "Texas Hill Country" and a few others.

So please tell me why it wasn't we who were picked to take 14 weeks to go traveling and hit these hot spots?! It's just not fair! If you get the Travel Channel (we don't) check out the new 1000 Places show and let us know what you think.

4 comments:

Brett said...

Answer: I used all my vacation time to go to India.

Anonymous said...

I heard about that! I'm obsessed with the book also - Kelley told me about it when you got it for her! I have a feeling I might be marking off two big ones in the next week or so! :)

merritt said...

Man, Brett! You know, your full-time job sure is getting in the way! You're holdin' me back! =)

Erin-have you marked off many others?

Anonymous said...

I've marked off NYC, all the DC stuff, Williamsburg, Monticell, and other VA stuff, all the LA/Hollywood stuff, Disney World, some of the TN stuff - most of the east coast stuff. Jonathan and I are going to the Rockies this summer - and I hope to go back to Mexico City (I went last year) - and see the things there. Oh yeah, and I may visit Texas this summer, so maybe I'll see some of that fun stuff!