Friday, March 23, 2007

Manage Bookmarks

Do you ever go to that title on your file bar? I do. I'm obsessive about it. I have tons and tons of folders that are very organized. And I rename everything so that it's concise and exact and tells me what I want to know. I can't help it.

I hate seeing a bookmark named "Gale. Discover America Series. Home." What is that? I don't know. So, now I must go change it.

And I don't like it when bookmarks are not in the proper folder. For instance, I had to change one today: "Xpress Parking at IAH" does not belong at the BOTTOM of the "Travel" folder; it belongs IN the "Houston" folder which is in "Texas Travel" which is underneath the entire umbrella of "Travel".

Organizing is so great! It makes me happy (not weird, like some of you are thinking)! So does internet access at the school where I am teaching.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

I do that too...folders with subfolders!

Ericka said...

There must be a support group for people like you! I wish you were already up here though, I have to organize a storage shed for the Officers' Wives' Club that's been neglected for way too long - I could use your expertise! When are you getting up here? We should be moving the end of June down to the Virginia Beach area. Hopefully we can meet up this summer - I miss you!

merritt said...

Jonathan--totally agree on the folders with subfolders. Even some of my subfolders have sub-subfolders!

Ericka--I would love to organize for you! I didn't realize y'all are moving. Sad! We will be there mid-August. Email me!