Friday, May 04, 2007

What's my gift?

Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.
I Corinthians 12:7

Recently, in our Bible study, we have been studying spiritual gifts and their uses. We've each gone through one of those spiritual gift inventories that helps us find what our gifts may be. Before we tell the rest of the group, though, each person goes through and gives 3 gifts that he/she sees clearly displayed and why. Once everyone has guessed, the person in the hotseat then reveals his/her highest scoring gifts. Brett and I are being analyzed next week, so I thought I'd see what y'all would guess if you had to. I've taken my lowest six out of the poll: apostleship, discernment, evangelism, knowledge, showing mercy (what a surprise!), prophecy.

What do you think are my top 3?

M's spiritual gifts
Administration/Ruling
Encouraging/Exhortation
Faith
Giving
Hospitality
Leadership
Pastor/Shepherding
Serving/Ministry/Helps
Teaching
Wisdom
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



More on Spiritual Gifts:
-an article by Rick Warren
-a page full of definitions, uses, examples, and a short inventory

No comments: