Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wedding Fun

For the last 8 hours, we've been enjoying some wedding fun.

First was Amy and David's wedding. They are in our Bible study at church and are just great people. Amy looked radiant the whole time; David was relaxed as could be. Their reception was at a beautiful country club in town, and we enjoyed hanging out with people from our Bible study: Shaun, Edie, Evan, and Erin.

Unfortunately, we had to leave early, to get to another party! (But not before I got my cake; I ate it on the way out the door. Literally. I put the plate down on a random table just before leaving! I refuse to miss cake at a wedding!)

Our second party of the evening (how many of you can say that?!) was at Brett's boss's house. She threw a party for Tracy and Adam, who got married a few weeks ago. The weather was beautiful, and we all got to eat outside on the patio. She made chicken curry that was delicious (yeah...our second dinner of the nite), and we got to relax and enjoy time with lots of Brett's coworkers.

At Amy and David's wedding

The evening was great, but now we are exhausted! Off to bed...

2 comments:

Kelley C said...

I think wedding dresses were invented my redheads. She looks stunning in white!

merritt said...

I know! She's really beautiful and definitely look it on Saturday!