Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I guess she's done

This week I am proctoring exams at one of the high schools here in town. Today I had a class full of sophomores who were taking either chemistry or environmental science. Sounds wretched to me. About 5 mins before the 3 hour test was over, a student stood up, huffed, and proceeded to tear her 200 question scantron; then she walked out the door! There were only 3 other girls in the classroom at the time and for a moment we all sat stunned. I just had to look at the girls and tell them that I guess she was done with the test!

Now it's time to brag about my fabulous, loving, wonderful, perfect, giving, sacrificing, caring, amazing, and generous husband! I get to keep them both! I'm really excited because Richie and Liz are getting married in just over a week, and now I have two new dresses!

3 comments:

Kelley C said...

Does this mean we don't get to see pictures? or vote?

Anonymous said...

Some of my students could have torn up their scantrons and still done better than they did - haha! That's a great story though, thanks for sharing!

Post pictures for Kelley, we all know she loves a great deal! I can see why you guys are best friends :)

~Erin L.

merritt said...

I'll post pictures once I'm actually wearing them. I promise! That's only a bit more than a week from now!

(I'm very excited about this wedding, in case you couldn't tell!)