Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Birthday, Annah!

Today is Annah's birthday! If you don't know her, it's a shame. I met her when she came to my school in 6th grade. She wore a yellow dress with flowers and a GINORMOUS bow the first time I saw her; I immediately despised her. After a while, though, we became great friends! I even convinced her to travel to Spain with me when we were 16...by ourselves; we still love to laugh about all those experiences! We reminisce about Angelo and talk about life. She came to SC to be in our wedding, and immediately fit in with all these friends of mine she had never met. She's an amazing friend, and I've enjoyed all the many adventures we've had! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Annah!
How can a girl who disliked studying so much, spend so much time in school??
We always enjoyed having you in our home even when you were a rebellious little girl :)
Remember those field trips to the State Capitol in Austin?
Have a Blessed Birthday.
We love you.
Dr. & Mrs. Squiers