Friday, May 25, 2007

School's out for summer!

I finished up proctoring exams today, which means I am officially on summer break!! It doesn't have quite the same feel as after a full year of grueling full-time teaching, but it is sorta nice. I'll still be tutoring during the week, for which I am so grateful. I'd be bored stiff otherwise, I think!

After I finished at school, I dropped B's jeep by the shop since it was overheating. Then I walked back to my apartment and then I was the one overheating! I think it's about 2 miles? Not sure. Brett came home early and we immediately left for the airport. He is en route to Richie's bachelor party up in MD. I came back, and the guys at the shop had pity on me and came to get me so I could pay for the car and get on my way!

So I'm left here to find something to entertain myself this evening. And let me tell ya, there's nothing on TV Friday nites! What happened to TGIF? I used to live for Friday nite TV!

I'm off tomorrow to Austin for a couple of days to hang out with Annah! Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Ericka said...

Come on Merritt - Friday nights have a What Not to Wear marathon on TLC!!

merritt said...

Oh, well THAT would be fun....but we don't have cable.