Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Random Meme

I have been tagged by my best pal Kelley.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.

Here are my random facts and habits:
1. I didn't wear sandals or flip flops of any kind until I was in college because I didn't like my feet.
2. When I was about 7, I was the lead in the church Christmas play. I got the chicken pox, but still performed. Two days later the pianist and this boy I didn't really like got them.
3. I'm anal about making the bed, except for the one time posted below. And also about closing drawers and cabinets. (Read Kel's blog)
4. I went through all of high school without a carbonated drink.
5. I married my husband because that meant I could remain an MDS. My dad is one, and so are all my brothers. (You know I'm kidding about marrying him ONLY because of that!)
6. Homemade TV commercials really irritate me, especially the car and furniture ones.
7. My sis-in-law, mom and I were shopping in Kohl's one time while Jeni was talking about her friend who was in an accident and had to have a halo drilled into her head. The room suddently got hot and cold and was spinning. Had I not sat to recover, I'm sure I would have passed out just thinking about it.

There you have it! The first 7 things that came to mind. I would tag 7 people like the instructions say, except that I don't have 7 friends who have a blog! Here are three people I tag: Courtney, Faris, Katie. I wish Elisabeth, Melissa, Lauren, and Annah had blogs, and they would be tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't wear flip flops until you were in college??? What on earth is wrong with your feet?

-kel

merritt said...

I have 12 toes, didn't you know?

Just kidding. I don't know. I just didn't like them. Apparently I had issues.

(PS My brothers had a friend in high school who DID have 6 toes on one foot!)