Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Change is good

When I was in junior high and high school, I used to change my bedroom furniture around all the time. Every few months I would ask my brothers and/or dad to be so kind as to help me drag my big bed to the other side of the room. And sometimes, I'd changed it and not like it; then soon afterwards change it back. My bedroom now doesn't afford such versatility, so I am forced to find ways to change things up elsewhere. Enter the blog. If you've been a faithful reader (lurker) of this blog for some time now, I'm sure you've noticed that colors seem to change. And today it was time for big change. I changed the layout. I know. Don't stop in your tracks. Life will go on. Remember, change is good....as long as I like it.

2 comments:

kflythe said...

I like it, Merritt. I think the pictures show up better. I'll have to admit, I'm a creature of habit (or, as Noah likes to say- a stick in the mud) so I need to learn from you and work on changing things up a bit.

merritt said...

Thanks, Katie.

I have to admit I'm not sold on the new layout. Maybe it's like a new haircut that I hate for at least 2 days and then love. You'll know in a few days whether or not it's a "haircut hate" or a real hate! =)