Monday, October 01, 2007

El primero de octubre

It's the first day of the month, so I feel the need to post. Here's what October 1 means to me:

  • Roommate Weekend is this month
  • One week until our first school holiday (Columbus Day, FYI)
  • One month until Homecoming at FU
  • I can justify buying candy corn
  • I survived the first full month of school
  • We've lived in our house for almost 2 months
  • Fall is here
  • Primetime TV is back (mainly The Office)
  • Seven + months since my last haircut
  • Only 2 months until December, Christmas music, decorations, and good tidings
  • The 4th anniversary of our engagement day
  • I can go out and buy a pumpkin to put on the porch stairs
  • I can get my fall-ish decor out of the downstairs closet to display in the house
  • Five more months til my birthday :)
That's all I got. Feel free to add to the list.

3 comments:

Julia said...

OHH, I like your list...I will have to do one of my own!

Mark said...

you forgot about all the cute kids dressed up in costumes! I don't much like halloween, but the kiddie costumes definitely add to the fun of october...

Lindsay said...

YOU WON 2nd PLACE in the Splat Template contest!