Saturday, October 06, 2007

Changes are a -comin'

Well, since I won this fabulous contest in which I get a new template, you know that there will be some changes. The girl who designs this template will do an amazing job, and I want to make sure that I will keep it for a long time. So now begins the debate as to whether I should keep the current theme or move on to something different.

I like Pura Vida. And I like consistency, so that makes me want to keep this one. But at the same time, my new idea of Girl out of Texas is very "me" and would make a great theme (You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of the girl.). I'd still post all about my adventures with Brett, because, obviously, he is my life. And I'd probably even give him permissions to be a poster on "my" blog for the few times that he wants to post. So, what do I do? You can vote at the right for the next week.

2 comments:

Kelley C said...

hey. you can export this whole blog to the other one so it will still be there just under the other name

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I have to say that I don't like the current white on black. As cool as it looks, it is hard for me (I realize I'm old...) to read!!! Sorry...so don't go with that on the new template.

:)
Jeni