Thursday, October 25, 2007

Honey, I'm hooooome!

Yesterday was Engagement Day! That means it has been 4 years since Brett surprised me with my big ole diamond and asked me to be his wife! We aren't one of those crazy couples who celebrates every milestone in our couple life, but we do like to acknowledge and reminisce about this one, because he did such a great job with it.

We didn't have plans for the day, so when Brett got a major project at 5pm and told me he was going to be working really late, it was fine with me. I called him about 10pm to let him know I had to go to bed. Then, 5 mins later, he walked through the door with roses! He had already been on his way! He came home to put me in bed and then do work until after midnite. Isn't he the greatest?

3 comments:

Kelley C said...

Holy cow its been 4 years already?? Seriously?

Do I say this every year?

Obviously not the 4 part but the rest?

merritt said...

Ummm...I don't know. I'll have to go back and look at last year's blogpost to see if you said the same thing! :)

Our 4 years doesn't compare much to your 5.5!

Mark said...

you are SO the type of couple that finds any and every reason to celebrate - but I really like that about you!