Sunday, October 14, 2007

Back to reality

I spent this weekend being completely loved by my FU roommates. On Friday, I flew down to Charlotte, where Lauren and Kelley picked me up. We headed up to the mountains of North Carolina where Jill lives. The four of us enjoyed good food, a beautiful hike, fun stories, great memories, and meaningful conversation. There is no comparison to be with these girls who know me so well. I'm sad that I don't get to be with them more often, but I love those times when we are together. I'll get to see them again at homecoming in a few weeks, and, most importantly, at Jilly's wedding in December! Here's a pic of Kel and me; more to come later. For now, it's back to real life and school. Sad!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

i am glad to see that you two are reunited! yay.

Kelley C said...

Wow. What a fun weekend. And onlny 18 days till Homecoming Weekend! Woohoo! I can't ever get enough of my Merritt!

merritt said...

I know. I love me some Kelley! :) I can't wait to see your house. I can't believe I'm the last of the roommates. I mean, how unforeseen is that??