Thursday, December 21, 2006

A warm and fuzzy day

This was a good day. I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about it. Here's why:

I cleaned. I HATE cleaning, but I LOVE the result! It's just beautiful to look and live in a spick-n-spam apartment! You can see the vacuum lines on the carpet, and that makes me happy!

I lunched. The really fun part of my day came when Erin and I went to lunch. We have so, so much in common; it's crazy! And she's just a really incredible person; everyone would like her! Brett commented last nite after Bible study that she and I are alike and her hubby Evan and Brett are: she and I are loud, talkative and high-strung; the boys are just laid-back and cool. We did lots of girly things like look at wedding pictures and have deep conversations, which was so wonderful. I'm glad that I have her to hang out with until this summer when they move and we do shortly thereafter.

I worked out. When my fabulous hubby came home today (which was about an hour earlier than usual!), we went and joined a gym. I have to admit that I cringe at the thought of paying money for a gym; I mean, technically we have one here at the complex (if you call two treadmills and a TV a gym). But we bit the bullet and decided that we wanted something more enticing than a closet-sized workout space. Now we have 30 days to prove we'll actually work out!

And to top it off, it's raining! I LOVE rain!



No comments: