Thursday, December 28, 2006

Things you might not know

Sometimes I truly crave orange juice.
I can swallow pills without water.
Bugs of any size make me scream. Loudly.
I overreact.
In my opinion, Coke tastes so much better as a fountain drink.
Icecream (or icecream related products: milkshakes, smoothies, floats) is my favorite dessert.
I never crave chocolate.
I wish I were a professional dancer or a photographer.
I don't mind losing, except to my husband.
I hate flossing.
My kitchen and bathroom must be kept in perfect order. But not my desk.
I have good penmanship.
Exhaust fumes make me gag.
I'm allergic to most perfumes.
Until in college, I refused to wear sandals. I hated my feet.
I can't watch animal movies.
I used to be a great gymnast.
Sports on TV make me fall asleep.
I have expensive taste, but buy otherwise since it's more practical.
My cooking style is uncreative and boring.
Being underwater for more than a few seconds scares me.
I love mint but not peppermint.
I enjoy being pampered but will only do it if it's a gift.
Balancing the checkbook is fun to me.
I love diagramming sentences.
I want to be picked for "What Not to Wear" but I don't dress badly enough, which really is a good thing.
My mind wanders when praying.
I whistle constantly.
Song lyrics and titles are hard for me to remember. Artist names are impossible.
I despise running, but don't mind the elliptical.
I sleep on my stomach even though I know it's bad for my back.
It annoys me when people mess with my feet, even if it's to tickle them.
I don't know anything about alcoholic drink types.
A fire, snow, and good book is my ideal winter.
I wish I had a cat, but don't want to take care of one.
I can't understand all the codes and theory behind webpages but wish I did.
I throw away everything. Clutter is my enemy.
Tornadoes fascinate me.
I have too much time on my hands. =)

So now you have to tell me something about you.....
That means I expect you to comment....

7 comments:

Brett said...

Who is this odd woman I married?

merritt said...

Since Brett didn't list his random fact, I will do so for him:

He's obsessive about having bread with dinner and chocolate immediately afterwards.

Kelley C said...

Yum I'm with Brett- chocolate after dinner is a must. Brett I command thee to bring AMERICAN chocolate with you to south asia.

Kelley C said...

Ok I sort of revealed something about myself but not really. I'm interested to see what Mert can come up with. And it can't be the bathroom medicine cabinet door. Because I don't do that anymore. mostly. Mainly because I don't have a medicine cabinet in my bathroom :)

merritt said...

Ok...let's see...Kelley's random habits...

The first that comes to mind is that she (pre-India) never wears jewelry other than her watch and wedding rings. And if she does happen to put on a pair of earrings for a special occasion, they won't dangle.

Courtney said...

Something random about me that you might not know:

I used to pop my knuckles ALL THE TIME. That is until my husband promised me that if I stopped he'd paint my toenails anytime I wanted him too... and I stopped immediately and haven't done it now in almost 4 years.

merritt said...

Courtney--
Great idea on your hubby's part! I'm terrible about popping mine. Maybe I need some incentive....=)