Sunday, December 10, 2006

The busyness of Christmas

Yesterday had to be the busiest Saturday I've experienced in many months!

Annah and I went to the Galleria to do some holiday shopping. It's my personal opinion that the little Santa's parking attendants got a good laugh out of letting cars into the garage and watching them circle and stalk people for a spot, all the while fully aware that there were none left. After lunch and several hours of shopping and no purchases (don't worry-Annah made up for my lack; plus, most my shopping is done anyway), I made my way home. Brett and I then got dressed up to have dinner with Larry and Ginger, family friends from good ole SA. Cafe Rabelais is a very cozy French restaurant; we needed snow on the ground outside and we would have felt like we were in Europe or Vail. After dinner, we invited them in to see our apartment. The last time Ginger was here, she was helping me unpack and carting Brett to the ER. The visit last nite turned out to be much less eventful, thankfully!

No comments: