Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Mad Potter

I spent my evening at The Mad Potter painting pottery with about 15 other girls from church. I know I'm not terribly artistic, but when I walk into a place like that, it's as though my few creative ideas become intimidated and washed away in the amazing storm of artistic talent displayed around the place! I had such a vision of what my pottery would look like, yet it didn't exactly transfer from the brain to the pottery as I had pictured. When I pick up my piece next week, if it's worthy, some lucky person will get it as a gift. I had a great time despite my lack of talent; in fact, I'm inspired to try it again sometime in the near future!

Brett ended up having to work late, so it worked out perfectly that I had this planned. Tomorrow we are going on a date!

No comments: