Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's for me!

It's Valentine's Day! Well, actually, it's tomorrow, but today was our Valentine's Day! I'm not a huge sap and I really would not be offended if we didn't celebrate the day, but Brett did good. Since tomorrow will be so hectic with dinners and everyone else getting flowers, not to mention the fact that we have Bible study, Brett told me not to worry about dinner tonite. So I didn't! He came in the door with a bouquet of roses, reminded me how wonderful and beautiful I am, took me to Pei Wei for Chinese food I've been craving, and then came home and watched The Notebook with me! Isn't he great!!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't compete with that guy. He's too good. Too good.

Kelley C said...

those flowers are awesome. brett did good.

Tracy Larson said...

Aww! I was wondering what he was in such a hurry to get out of here for yesterday! They are beautiful!

merritt said...

Pam,
Thanks for the movie! It was really good! Was much more Valentinesy than the documentary I also have to watch!