Saturday, February 17, 2007

Early to bed, early to rise

I guess you can blame it on jet-lag but for the last week Brett and I have been wiped out by 930 and up by 700am before the alarm even goes off. Since it's Saturday, we slept in til 730; such rebels, I know! By the time 10am rolled around, we had piddled sufficiently on our computers, taken showers, and had breakfast at Chick-Fil-A, compliments of free breakfast coupons. I made banana bread and Brett did the taxes, and we both watched a documentary called Paper Clips. It was only 3pm by that time! Since we've mastered the whole early-to-bed-early-to-rise thing, I'm waiting for my wealthy and wise portion to come rolling in.

This video made me laugh:

2 comments:

Kelley C said...

Mert are you ok? you haven't blogged in days!

merritt said...

It's called the "Kelley approach to blogging"! haha! JUST KIDDING!

I got nothin'. Seriously. I sat down at the computer last nite with the purpose of blogging but nothing random, witty, or even sarcastic came to mind. I'll come up with something for you tonite.