Thursday, February 22, 2007

Are they famous?

Yes, I realize this is a strange picture of me. What am I doing? Read on....

It's a Girls Weekend in Florida (except for Kadin!)! Mom, Jeni, Madi, Erin, Kadin, and I are here and are finally relaxing after a busy day. Since there are four adults and two carseats, my fabulous aunt and uncle arranged for transportation from the airport...in a limo!! We were stylin'! And you know they were wondering what fabulous famous person was inside! After assessing the traffic situation, I am shown staking out a spot for the limo driver in the congested loading zone! I hope to have better pictures tomorrow after going to THE BEACH! (I'm not actually swimming--it's too cold for that!)

7 comments:

Brett said...

A LIMO!! I don't feel so bad about eating lunch out today. Back to turkey tomorrow though....

merritt said...

It didn't come loaded with the full bar, though....=)

Kelley C said...

did it have sideways seats?

when have you ridden in a limo before this time?

merritt said...

Yep--sideways seats!

I think I rode in a limo when my friend's mom gave her a bday party when she turned 13. That's the only other time, I believe.

Are there limos in India?

Kelley C said...

what did you ride away from your wedding in?

hum seems like we might have seen a limo here once...

merritt said...

That really old car. It was burgandy and white. Brett would have to tell you type it was.

Did y'all have an SUV limo or a stretch?

Kelley C said...

supposed to be stretch but the a/c went out so they sent us an SUV limo