Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yo, Ho! Yo, Ho!

Last night I took my hubby out on a date! He came home from work and I fixed him some delicious grub, and then we headed off to the movies. The last time we went to the movies was December; before that, July 2006. It's a rare occasion that we find a movie we are actually willing to pay $10 to see! Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End earned that right.

I'm a very big Pirates fan. I know that the 2nd and 3rd ones aren't as good as the first, but I can't help but love Jack Sparrow and the intrigue of living on the sea, hunting treasure, and avoiding capture! I wish that we had rented the 2nd one prior to seeing the one last night, since we had forgotten some of the important characters and pieces, which made it a bit confusing. Still, I enjoyed the film, and I loved being out on a date in the middle of the week! What fun!

[If you go see it, sit through the credits to see a last scene. They are very long (you'll have time to go to the bathroom and back!) but there is one last scene]

No comments: