Thursday, June 14, 2007

Help me decide

Should I buy this?
It's a duvet, in case you didn't know. Before you give your answer, let me make you aware of several facts.

Number 1: I don't need it. I just want it. I have a red one.
Number 2: I've wanted it for a long time, but never bought it, even though my perfect husband said I could if I wanted. Now it's on sale.
Number 3: It's been discontinued and I won't be able to get it after several weeks.
Number 4: I'm moving into a great new house in a few weeks. So, do I allow myself this great buy for our bedroom, or do I save the moo-lah and use it toward something else?

I'm terrible with decisions, so I'll probably take on my mother's motto, "When in doubt, don't buy."

3 comments:

Brett said...

No. :)

EMU said...

Merritt,

We are so similiar...I had the same issue when we first moved into our new house. I decided not to buy a new comforter and have been happy with my choice. So my vote is no. I like your mom's saying -- very wise!

emu

merritt said...

Gee--all of you are so much help!

Thanks to LIZ for helping me decide. I'm gonna wait and see what other things I'd rather have in my house! I've got a fun red one anyway!