Saturday, June 16, 2007

What do we do?

This is the first Saturday in weeks that we haven't been out of town or had anything planned. Once 10am rolled around, we wondered what on earth we used to do with our free time, since we were already bored!

We started out this morning by running some errands, one which included a trip to Circuit City. I would really like a new camera, so I went to price them out and decide what I actually want in one. Do you have any good recommendations? I found a Sony I liked, but when I read the reviews online, I found lots of negatives on the indoor pics it takes. We also stopped by the TV section and browsed, since one of our fun purchases once we move will be a new TV!

Anyway...this afternoon we got things done around here and enjoyed the thunderstorms and a long nap! Tonight we ran to Marble Slab for milkshakes and then watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. Now that we've seen all 3, we can catch references in the first that appear in the others. Good times.

So in the end, we figured out how to spend our Saturday, and it was great!

No comments: