Monday, June 04, 2007

Birthday month

June 1 officially began Brett's birthday month! I'm not exactly sure how a whole month was instituted into the birthday celebration, but it is. It stems partially from the fact that my birthday is on the 1st day of the month. My birthday cards and presents always dragged in because people would finally turn their calendar from February to March on about the 6th of March and then realize that my birthday had been a week earlier! Oops! So, a whole month it is! And lucky for Brett, his birthday month leads up to the final celebration on the 29th! He will receive little presents and dates and fun little reminders of his upcoming day!


Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!


And speaking of birthdays, I'd like to wish Holly a fabulous one today! Happy Birthday, Holly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that your brother and I have celebrated birthday months for at least 14 years! THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!

merritt said...

Maybe the whole month thing began because y'all started it and my birthday dragged out forever anyway! We definitely wanted to copy y'all though, because Mike always does a good job every January and I wanted the same special treatment!

Kelley C said...

I am so utterly disappointed in you Merritt

merritt said...

huh?! I missed something!

It's your anniversary month, Kelley!