Sunday, September 16, 2007

Catching up

Now that I'm working all the time, I have to spend my weekends catching up on all the things that I neglected throughout the week. That would include laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, grading, lesson planning, and so forth. However, we did make sure that we got to enjoy some fun together by going to the Nats game last nite. We had really great seats--just 9 rows back from the 1st base line! That's the way to go, man; very cool. It was Hispanic Heritage Night, so, lucky for Brett, he had his own little translator next to him! And I actually enjoyed the whole Hispanic night because I got to learn lots of baseball words, which I didn't know beforehand.

Anyway, it was a good time, and the weather was perfectly fall, which is exciting! Now I'm off to grade and then I may let myself finally go do some of that back-to-school clothes shopping I meant to do before classes started.

No comments: