Monday, September 18, 2006

Asia, Africa, Europe, oh my!


Brett and I are in planning mode today. We are planning for our super-fabulous post-bar vacation that will happen in August/September 2007. We have lots of ideas and want you to tell us where we should really consider going! You can vote one time per day.


Where should we vacation?
China and Japan
South Africa
Egypt
Maui
Australia
Europe
Free polls from Pollhost.com
P.S. Only one vote per household per day. Sorry--I can't change it to more than that...

7 comments:

Kelley C said...

AH I had such a hard time deciding..... what about Fiji?

merritt said...

We almost put Fiji! We will accept other suggestions!!

Anonymous said...

I voted for Maui. I think you should also swing by Laguna Beach. Awesome blogging work!

merritt said...

Mike--your pics of Laguna were awesome, though I bet you are jealous you didn't get to come to Galveston Beach near us. I mean, who wants clear blue water and waves when you could have brown water and rocks?? I'm glad to see you have time during your hectic law career to check up on us! I hear you've become a partner already...? =)

Kelley C said...

My Dad votes for Charleston. Great food. Great language (he's visiting us right now). Easy.

merritt said...

True. Charleston would def be easier. We were kinda thinking of going somewhere we haven't been, though. We've been there, thanks to you two!

Brett said...

Can I add Angelfire to the list?