Monday, September 25, 2006

7 Wonders

Brett and I created a list of our own 7 Wonders of the World.
What would you put on your list?

Merritt:
St. Basil's Cathedral - Moscow, Russia
Taj Mahal - Agra, India
Colosseum - Rome, Italy
Great Wall of China -Beijing and more
Machu Picchu - Cuzco, PeruPyramids - Giza, Egypt
Niagara Falls - New York

Brett:
Coliseum - Rome, Italy
Taj Mahal - Agra, India
Christ the Redeemer Statue - Rio, Brazil
Pyramids - Giza, Egypt
Hagia Sophia - Istanbul, TurkeyTemple Mount - Jerusalem, Israel
Parthenon - Athens, Greece

We've both been to the Colosseum, but have not been to any other on our lists. Tell us if you've been to any of these!

7 comments:

merritt said...

C'mon, people! Don't you want to travel anywhere?

Anonymous said...

Dear Merritt,

I think you have the greatest blog ever. I came across your blog while surfing the net in Lichtenstein. I am your biggest fan. You are such a great blogger. I like your witty comments. They make me chuckle. I very much like your theme, pura vida. I hope to meet you one day. Maybe you could come stay in my castle, young frauline.

-Sir Ulrich

Kelley C said...

I've been to the Taj- and J, my mom & dad are there right now!

Anonymous said...

The two greates wonders of the world that I would like to visit are "Kute Kadin" in Thoreau New Mexico and "Miss Madeleine" in Sherman TX. Can't think of any greater wonders of the world!!

merritt said...

What about "Marvelous Merritt"?!?! =)

Anonymous said...

Of course...how could I forget "Marvelous Merritt". Has she held her place as #1 or does she drop to #3 behind the grandchildren?? Hmmm???
What do you think??

merritt said...

I'm definitely #1! Madi and Kadin are cute and all, but I am your carbon copy. So by not putting me number one, really, you are demoting yourself.