Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Amazing Race

Brett and I went out to lunch with two other couples who work where Brett does and who also attend our same church. I was the only non-lawyer amongst them! We found that we all share a love for playing board games, so we hope to have a game night in the next few weeks.

The tenth season of The Amazing Race begins tonight! Kelley got me hooked on this while we were in college and it has been my one reality TV indulgence. I'll try to pick out my favorite team tonight and see how long they last! (CBS, 7:30 CST)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever thought about sending in an audition tape?

merritt said...

YES! I would LOVE to send in a tape! The joke has been that Jonathan would want to do it and I would like to do it. We were always a little concerned about what they would title our team, though..."Kelley's Best Friend and Husband", "Kelley's hubby and Brett's wife"? Sounds a bit fishy....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending the link to your blog!!! I think about you all the time and now I can keep up with you. Good luck with the subbing - I loved doing that before we had Gaby. Love to you both!