Sunday, November 12, 2006

Too early?

I think that since it was actually in the 40s last night and only in the 60s today, we feel as though winter is here, and therefore, the holiday season and Christmas music. Or maybe the problem comes with the fact that I'm clearly merging into my married name: I've gotten the majority of my Christmas shopping done already! Usually, I do my shopping MUCH later, when Christmas music is certainly allowed and, in fact, demanded by the public. It's just not Christmas shopping if I can't listen to Christmas music, so I turned it on while internet shopping. Sorry, I had to do so.

Is it too early for Christmas music?
Free polls from Pollhost.com


2 comments:

Kelley C said...

MERRITT You, of all people, should know you can't play Christmas music until the day AFTER Thanksgiving! Its tradition!

merritt said...

I know, I know! But I've never before in my life done Christmas shopping prior to Thanksgiving! And I wasn't in the giving mood unless I had some Christmas music on!