Friday, November 10, 2006

Great minds think alike

The hubby called me on his way home from work, and said that he'd like to take me out to dinner and asked me to pick a place! I love that! For two weeks I've been craving Chinese food, so I knew that much. I'd passed and heard a friend talk about a place I vaguely remember being called Pei Wei. I was looking it up on my computer when Brett came home, announcing he had a a great suggestion for dinner as recommended by friends at work: Pei Wei! Two people; same thought! It was a delicious dinner!

We also just watched The Sentinel. Great movie about The Presidency, the Secret Service, and an assassination plot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merritt,
Isn't that a great place?
We really like it and I know Mike and Jeni do too.
Hope you had some left overs.
Dad and I went to The Sweet Basil this week. The place he took me for my BD. Yummy.
Love you.

merritt said...

It's my new favorite not-too-expensive restaurant! I think I'd pick The Sweet Basil over Pei Wei, though; I love that place!

merritt said...

Guess I am finally in the loop about this place!