Friday, November 03, 2006

3 links

I spent most of my day teaching Spanish at Grace School, the first time I had been over to that middle school. After my day ended, I met a teacher with whom I found three different links that brought us together:

1. She attended FU and currently has a daughter there.

2. She grew up in Winston Salem!

3. She has family in the area still. Turns out her niece was in my class for two years!

Pretty amazing, huh? We had a fun time talking, and I'm looking forward to going back in a few weeks to hear if she's talked to her niece at all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? Who's the niece? (I'm just assuming this is a person with a Calvary connection...)
Yes, those are a LOT of similarities.

merritt said...

Who posted that?

Anonymous said...

Whoops! Sorry! Forgot to add my name there...I did: Lia.