Wednesday, November 29, 2006

100

THE NUMBER OF...
....times I've made lasagna since being married? (practically)
....dollars I make when I sub? (not quite)
....coke floats I've had in my lifetime? (higher)
....framed pictures in my home? (close)
....friends I have? (well, I AM popular...)
....countries I've visited? (I wish!)
....reasons why I love my husband? (and so many more!)
....times I've been wrong? (not close--that's high, in case you wondered!)
....times I've tried to stop popping my knuckles? (ergh...)
....jokes I know? (I don't tell jokes; I'm naturally funny)
....times I've beat someone at Dance, Dance Revolution? (Kel is better)
....times I get on my computer each day? (sadly)

This time 100 is the number of posts we have written on our lovely blog. I'm sure our adoring public is keeping track, anticipating the moment when they hit "refresh" and a new one appears. Happy 100 Posts to us!
100~100~100~100~100~100~100~100

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where on earth do you come up with these ideas??
Perhaps you should be in the marketing/PR business?

merritt said...

It's called being unemployed....